Category Archives: HR Manager’s zone
You can find answers to your concerns related to both theoretical and practical concepts of HR at workplace
The main branches would be as under:
- Recruitment, selection, and on boarding
- Organizational design
- Business transformation and change management
- Performance, conduct and behavior management
- Industrial and employee relations
- Human resource analysis and workforce personnel data management
- Compensation, rewards, and benefits management
- Training and development
Of these, which branch would be most rewarding to work in from the perspective of an HR professional?
Success has many fathers but failure is orphan’ is an age old saying. However, the modern management underlines that success and failures should be critically analyzed for the benefit of others to be adopted and shunned, as per the demand of the need, in future. There is no doubt that the lifting of Cricket World Cup after a long gap of 28 years has filled every Indian with new surge of proud and confidence. Yes; ‘We can do it’ has now become the buzzword.
The way Mahendra Singh Dhoni led from the front to successful victory in the Cricket World Cup has now become a subject-matter of study for the giants of the management. HR leaders and leading business schools are now looking at his conduct and temperament from every conceivable angle.